Welcome to the Johnson Public Library!
- Death by Powerpoint - Learn New Ways to Present. Thurs, May 23 @ 7:00 PM. Pre-registration required. Click for more info!
- Technology Petting Zoo - Get Your Hands on Different Tablets and eReaders! Thurs, May 23 from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Click for more info!
- Just The Facts Nonfiction Book Club - Why Nations Fail by Daron Acemoglu - Sat, May 25 @ 11:00 AM. Click for more info.
- Technology Petting Zoo - Get Your Hands on Different Tablets and eReaders! Tues, May 28 from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM. Click for more info!
- more news
Some of our Services
- Borrow a Kindle! Curious about e-readers but have never gotten the chance to try one out? Want to read a popular book but don't want to wait for it to be available? Borrow a kindle from the library! Choose which books from our purchased collection you want! And if we don't have what you're looking for, we'll buy it for you on the spot!
- Access to downloadable content through eBCCLs and Freading for ebooks, and music through Freegal.
- A wide collection of books, movies, CDs, and audiobooks (and now, video games!)
- A comprehensive periodicals department
- Selective depository for United States and New Jersey Government Documents
- Foreign language materials (including English as a second language)
- Special programs for adults, children and teens
- A special Early Literacy Station in the Children's dept. especially geared for early childhood learning. Available in bilingual spanish!
- Classes on basic internet, email and Word, citizenship and job searching, including online job databases
- Access to online article databases for research and projects/homework that call for scholarly resources.
- Mango Languages, a wonderful interactive program for learning dozens of languages including Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Urdu, Russian, and Vietnamese. Lots of English courses as well, which are tailored to your native language whether it's Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Turkish, and many more!
- Through the NJ State Library, Access to Job and Career Accelerator and Career Transitions.
Stop by the circulation desk to get your card and visit the reference desk to ask a question. We are a member of the BCCLS library cooperative which gives you access to the collections of 75 local libraries.